Thursday, August 6, 2015

No. 2

Photos taken by Emily Ducharme

Ta da! Post number 2!

This is one of my favorite dresses. I love the fit-and-flare shape, and the cut-out back really brings it all together. I hadn't worn it for a while because it had a small hole, but I decided to pull it out again. 

My Vans are pretty beat up. I've had those things since eighth grade. We've been through a lot together- and it shows. 

The red bag is my favorite (and only) bag. It's simple, but I love the bright shade of red. 

Unfortunately I can't seem to find a similar dress or bag anywhere, but here is where you can find the other stuff:

Shoes (similar): here
Glasses: here

P.S. My glasses are prescription, and my parents bought them.I wasn't lying about not having money.

No comments:

Post a Comment