Monday, October 12, 2015

No. 3




Pictures taken by Emily Ducharme


Hello!

I am finally posting again! Sorry about the long period of time in between this post and the last. I am going to try to post more regularly after this. 

It's my favorite time of year- autumn! I went apple picking with my sister and we thought the orchard would be a great place to take pictures for my blog. I also took pictures with the camera I'm wearing around my neck; it's not just there for decoration!

I wore a lot of layers, but it was a little warmer than I thought it would be so I took some off. That's actually a black dress, not a skirt. If I'm not tucking in my shirt, I like to wear a dress instead of skirt because it defines my waist better. The army jacket is lightweight, perfect for fall, and with the boots adds a little edge. The socks are a simple detail that pulls it all together by echoing the blue of the shirt and the greens of the jacket. 

Here is where you can find what I'm wearing (or similar): 

Jacket: here (can only find it on the British website, sorry)

Shirt: similar here

Dress: here

Socks: similar here

Boots: here

Glasses: here

Thanks for reading! Layer up and enjoy fall!

No comments:

Post a Comment