Tuesday, November 3, 2015

No. 4






Pictures taken by Emily Ducharme

Hello again!

It's finally beginning to get colder. I love a chill in the air because it gives me an excuse to wear layers.

For this post I'm wearing my favorite outfit. It's a combination of my most treasured pieces. The sweatshirt was given to me by a friend for my birthday two years ago and I think I've worn it hundreds of times since then. The shirt is great because it looks just as good peaking out from beneath a sweater or sweatshirt as it does alone. It has short sleeves so it's great for those fall days that are on the warmer side. The black skirt is a basic piece, but it ties the look together. The denim jacket is from the men's section, so it has that great over-sized look. 

I think because I went to a Catholic elementary school I constantly gravitate towards anything uniform-esque. (Although, at the time, I hated my uniform; it was pretty horrible.) 

Because of the black skirt and white, collared shirt, the outfit has an almost uniform look to it. The color palette is dark and neutral. However, the cat face on the sweatshirt, the denim jacket, and the boots give the look a unique twist, something that is decidedly un-uniform-like.

Here's where you can find what I'm wearing (or similar):

Sweatshirt: here

Skirt: similar here

Shirt: similar here

Jacket: similar here

Boots: here

Tights: similar here

---------------------------------------

Toodles!

1 comment: